Water conservation is becoming a necessity with pressures on our fresh water resources and the rising costs of water. By collecting rainwater instead of using tap water, you can direct the water to a better use and save money in the process. For instance, rainwater can be used instead of fresh potable water for toilet flushing, irrigation and other purposes. A well-thought after water management system will offer you effective water management solution and higher living quality.
We strive to make high-quality water available for future generations and to save our fragile ecosystem, many local authorities now require new homes to install water tanks. Super Fern endeavors to make stainless steel water tanks available to all New Zealanders and being mindful of your selection of water storage medium can make a big difference for you in terms of health and the sustainability of our environment and you also save money along the way.
Why install a rainwater tank?
- Save money by reducing your consumption of and dependence on town/mains water
- Help to create an eco-friendly home or business
- Provide you with a back-up water supply in case of emergency such as earthquakes
- Add value to your property by having its own usable water supply
- Don’t have to pay for water to wash your vehicles, water your garden, flush your toilets and other non-potable usages.
Did you know that shower, toilet and washing machine account for around two-thirds of the water used in a typical household? According to Waitakere City Council, an average household uses 175 litres of water per person per day.
To find out more information about the benefits of using rainwater, please read the following article:
Why choose a stainless steel water tank?
There are many advantages to using stainless steel water tanks…
- They are hygienic and durable
- They never rust and look fantastic
- Stainless tanks will not degrade in sunlight
- No ‘plastic’ taste or smell if you’re planning on using the tank water for drinking
- They are engineered for optimum weight to volume performance
- Our unique manufacturing process means no rivets or other weak points
- They are fully welded for strength and durability
- They are 100% recyclable, so will never be added to landfill
We are an Auckland-based manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel rainwater tanks.
We are proud to bring to you our round Corrugated Stainless Steel 500L,1000L, 3000L and 5000L rainwater tanks. We can also custom-make 2000L and 4000L tanks if required. Our water tanks are made from Grade 304 Stainless Steel – exactly the same grade as your kitchen sinks! And having corrugated profile strengthens our water tanks even more.
Furthermore, if you have limited space for water storage and prefer slim-line stainless steel water tank(s), you could acquire two or more stainless tanks and interconnect them with flexible stainless steel pipelines. This would allow for easy cleaning and water settlement to provide users with cleaner water.
We also provide water filtration systems as a service to our customers.
Please take a look around our website and if you require any further information please feel free to contact us. To view the testimonials from our clients, please click here